How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Springvale South
The total drive is 14.1 kilometres and ought to take 18 minutes without traffic.
- Head west on Athol Rd towards Springvale Rd (State Route 40).
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Springvale Rd (State Route 40).
- Slight left towards Heatherton Rd/State Route 14 (signs for Heatherton Rd/Moorabbin/Route 14).
- Turn left onto Heatherton Rd (State Route 14).
- Turn right onto Westall Rd (State Route 49).
- Slight left towards National Route Alt 1.
- Slight left onto National Route Alt 1.
- Slight left towards North Rd (State Route 18).
- Slight left onto North Rd (State Route 18).
- Turn right onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Athol Rd/Springvale Rd bus stop, take bus 902 towards Airport West.
- Travel for about 9 minutes, getting off at Springvale Station.
- Enter Springvale Station, and take the train towards the city (Platform 1).
- Travel for about 12 minutes, getting off at Hughesdale Station.
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.