How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Rowville
The total drive is 16.8 kilometres and ought to take 20 minutes without traffic.
- Head west toward Dandenong Valley Hwy/Stud Rd (State Route 9).
- Turn left onto Dandenong Valley Hwy/Stud Rd (State Route 9).
- Turn right onto Wellington Rd (State Route 18).
- Turn right onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn left onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the Turramurra Dr/Bridgewater Way bus stop, take bus 691 towards Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre.
- Travel 3 stops, getting off at Stud Park Shopping Centre (about 4 minutes).
- Change buses at same bus stop, getting on bus 900 towards Caulfield.
- Travel 12 stops, getting off at Huntingdale Station/Huntingdale Rd (about 25 minutes).
- Enter Huntingdale Station, take the train towards Flinders street, on platform 1.
- Travel 2 stops, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 4 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.