How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Oakleigh
The total drive is 5 kilometres and ought to take 5 minutes without traffic.
- Head east on Atherton Rd towards Station St.
- Turn right onto Station St.
- Turn right onto Chester St.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Warrigal Rd.
- Turn left onto Willesden Rd.
- Turn left onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Oakleigh Station, take the train towards Flinders Street on platform 1.
- Travel 1 stop, getting off at Hughesdale (about 2 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.