How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Mordialloc
The total drive is 9.3 kilometres and ought to take 11 minutes without traffic.
- Head northwest on Main St/Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- At the roundabout, turn left and stay on Main St/Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Mordialloc Station, get on the train towards Flinders St on Platform 1.
- Travel for about 12 minutes, getting off at Moorabbin Railway Station.
- Exit the station and walk towards the Nepean Hwy bus stop.
- Take bus 825 towards Southland.
- Travel for approximately 8 minutes, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Road.
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 260 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.