How to get to North Road Physiotherapy from Clayton South
Clayton is 8 kilometres away from North Road Physiotherapy. The drive is about 14 minutes without traffic.
- Head west on Bourke Road towards Murphy Street.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Clarinda Road.
- Keep going straight ahead, after the roundabout continue a while onto Huntingdale Road.
- Keep driving straight ahead and when you hit the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Clarendon Avenue.
- Turn left onto North Road and drive for 1.4 kilometres. Just before Warrigal Road, the clinic is in the strip of shops on the right-hand side.
By public transport
- At Murphy Street bus stop on Bourke Road, take the bus 824 towards Moorabbin for 11 stops. It will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Get off at the Tecoma Court bus stop.
- Continue by foot on Old Dandenong Road, turn left onto Warrigal Road and find the bus stop Old Dandenong Road.
- Take the 903 bus for 8 stops towards Altona.
- After 10 minutes get off at North Road bus stop.
- Walk back and turn left onto North Road. North Road Physiotherapy is just in the strip of shops on the left-hand side.