How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Cheltenham
The total drive is 3.7 kilometres and ought to take 6 minutes without traffic.
- Head north on Charman Rd toward Barker St.
- Slight left onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Cheltenham Station, take the train towards Southern Cross on Platform 2.
- Travel for about 5 minutes, getting off at Moorabbin Station.
- Exit the station and walk towards the Nepean Hwy bus stop.
- Take bus 825 towards Southland.
- Travel for approximately 8 minutes, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Road.
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 260 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.