How to get to Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy from Burwood
The total drive is 8.9 kilometres and ought to take 15 minutes without traffic.
- Head west on Burwood Hwy.
- Turn left onto Warrigal Rd.
- Turn right onto Mountfield Ave.
- Turn right onto Waverley Rd.
- Turn left onto Chadstone Rd.
- Continue onto Poath Rd.
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Kangaroo Rd.
- Kangaroo Road Physiotherapy will be on the left and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At Burwood Station, take the train towards Flinders Street (platform 1).
- Travel 10 stations, getting off at Richmond (about 25 minutes).
- At Richmond Station, take the train towards Cranbourne/Pakenham (platform 6).
- Travel 5 stations, getting off at Hughesdale Station (about 16 minutes).
- Turn left after departing the station along Poath Road.
- Walk down Poath Road for 390m (about 6 minutes).
- Turn right at Kangaroo Road, and continue for 230m (about 4 minutes).
- You are now at Kangaroo Road Physio, located on the corner of Kangaroo Road and Pelling Road.