How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Braeside
The total drive is 11.3 kilometres and ought to take 16 minutes without traffic.
- Head south on Venture Way toward Malcolm Rd.
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Malcolm Rd.
- Malcolm Rd turns slightly right and becomes White St.
- Turn right onto Nepean Hwy (State Route 3).
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- At the ‘Braeside Park Entrance/Lower Dandenong Rd’ bus stop, take bus 811 towards Brighton.
- Travel for about 16 minutes, getting off at Mentone Railway Station.
- Take the train towards Flinders street on Platform 1.
- Travel for about 7 minutes, getting off at Morrabbin Railway Station.
- Exit the station and walk towards the Nepean Hwy bus stop.
- Take bus 825 towards Southland.
- Travel for approximately 8 minutes, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Road.
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 260 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.