How to get to Bluff Road Physiotherapy from Bangholme
The total drive is 20 kilometres and ought to take 23 minutes without traffic.
- Follow Perry Rd to Braeside-Dandenong Rd/Hutton Rd (State Route 12) in Keysborough.
- Head north on Worsley Rd.
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Perry Rd.
- Continue on State Route 12. Take Nepean Hwy/State Route 3 to Bay Rd in Cheltenham.
- Turn left onto Braeside-Dandenong Rd/Hutton Rd (State Route 12).
- At the roundabout, turn right onto Boundary Rd.
- Turn left onto White St.
- Follow Bay Rd to Bluff Rd/State Route 19 in Sandringham.
- Turn left onto Bay Rd.
- Turn right onto Bluff Rd (State Route 19).
- Bluff Road Physiotherapy will be on the right and parking is available on the street.
By public transport
- Take the bus at bus stop on Bangholme Rd/Worsley Rd, route 857 towards Chelsea.
- Travel 23 stops, getting off at Carrum Railway Station/Station St stop (about 18 minutes).
- Enter Carrum Railway Station, and head to platform 1, taking the train heading towards Flinders St.
- Travel 10 stations, getting off at Moorabbin Railway Station (about 23 minutes).
- Depart the station, and head to the ‘Moorabbin Railway Station/Nepean Hwy’ bus stop.
- Take bus 825 at Bay 2 towards Southland.
- Travel 10 stops, getting off at Sandringham College Highett/Bluff Rd bus stop (about 8 minutes).
- Walk in a southerly direction down Bluff Rd for about 250 meters (4 minutes) where you will reach Bluff Road Physio.