Podiatry seeks to diagnose and treat medical and health issues of the lower limb and foot. Such problems include, but are not limited to, injuries of the feet and lower limb, complications related to serious health concerns such as diabetes, general movement as impacted by the foot, and skin conditions including problems originating from one’s toenails.
PLEASE NOTE – As of the 7th of April 2022, the clinic does not currently have a practicing Podiatrist. However, we are actively seeking a highly qualified podiatrist to start work ASAP. Keep an eye out on our social media and in-clinic for regular updates. Sincere apologies for any inconveniences.
In assisting with your issue, a qualified podiatrist can help treat your foot and lower limb in assisting your return to health. Our podiatrist Matthew is an expert in many treatment modalities. In helping you, Matthew will provide:
- An assessment of your injury/condition
- A clinical diagnosis of your issue
- A thorough treatment plan to assist in returning you to health
- Hands-on treatment methods
- Exercise Programs to Improve Mobility and Strength to the affected and surrounding areas
- Advice and Education
- Assistance via Clinical Aids such as Orthotics, Splinting, Mobility Devices, and Support Aids
Location and Hours
Located @ North Road Physiotherapy
1129 North Road
Oakleigh, VIC 3166
Phone: (03) 9570 2277
Hours: N/A as at 7th of April 2022.
Do I need a referral to see a podiatrist?
In most cases you do not need a referral to see a podiatrist. As an Allied Health Service, podiatry is covered via Private Health Insurance.
North Road Podiatry also accepts clients from the following funding and referral channels:
– Chronic Disease Management (care plan) programs
– Work Safe
– Department of Veterans Affairs